This magnificent Villa, built in the late 1600's, sits at the heart of the estate. Guests can enjoy staying all year round.
There is central heating through out for the winter months and air-conditioned bedrooms for the summer months.
Each season brings its own delights. Authentic Tuscan charm is coupled with a feeling of it being your own home from the moment
you walk through the front door. Villa Boccella is a very fine example of the local architecture with beautiful laid out gardens.
Other properties can be rented in the grounds along with the Villa for larger gatherings, making it an ideal venue for reunions, large family holidays, small weddings, study courses, cooking courses. Anyone who would like to gather together in a beautiful house in the Tuscan countryside and enjoy the lovely peaceful atmosphere.
Villa Boccella sleeps up to 24 people in 11 bedrooms.
The ground floor consists of:
• A very spacious kitchen which was designed by Barthel of Florence to evoke the old kitchens of Tuscany.
• A large wooden table seating 16.
• 2 eye level ovens and a large range cooker along with a wooden chopping table, marble surfaces and quality cookware,
make this kitchen ideal for the casual cook or professional cooking courses.
• 3 floor to ceiling fridges.
• A larder.
• 2 Guest WC’s
• Laundry and ironing room.
• Dining room seating up to 30 with French windows opening out to a sitting area.
• Comfortable sitting room. Frescoed ceiling and walls with an open log fireplace.
• French windows opening to the southwest lawn.
• Piano, TV, DVD player, library of DVD’s. Comfortable chairs. French windows opening out to the front lawn.
• Library – Cosy well stocked with mostly English books, travel guides, computer and printer. Wood burner.
• Piano Nobile. Beautiful, spacious room with frescoed ceilings and walls, grand piano, 2 balconies, an external staircase, beautiful views across the grounds. Suitable for a small reception of up to 25 (Dancing can take place in the Studio, but not in the Piano Nobile).
• Master bedroom 1. With views across the gardens to the mountains, with a four-poster king size bed, en-suite bathroom with marble shower and separate bath and dressing room.
• Master Bedroom 2. Charming bedroom with frescoed ceilings. Views across the grounds and valley. A four-poster king size bed, en-suite bathroom with marble shower and separate bath. Dressing room. Sitting room with sofa, chairs and divan which can sleep an extra person.
• Both these rooms have fridge, tea/coffee-making facilities.
• Bedroom 3 – with king sized bed or 2 single beds and folding chair bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and bath.
• Bedroom 4 - with king sized bed or 2 single beds and folding chair bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and bath.
• Bedroom 5 - with king sized bed or 2 single beds, en-suite bathroom with shower and bath.
• Bedroom 6 – king sized bed or 2 singles beds.
• Bedroom 7 – King sized bed or 2 single beds.
• Bedroom 6 & 7 share a bathroom.
• Bedroom 8 - King sized bed or 2 single beds and a child-sized cot.
• Bedroom 9 – King sized bed or 3 single beds.
• Bedrooms 8 & 9 share a bathroom.
• Bedroom 10 – King sized bed or 3 single beds.
• Bedroom 11 – King sized bed or 2 single beds.
• Bedrooms 10 & 11 share a bathroom.
• There are two areas on this floor with fridges and tea/coffee making facilities. Also a sitting area with a large bookcase.
• Children’s cots and highchairs available. Basket of children’s toys and books can be put in bedrooms.
• All bedrooms have air conditioning.
• Large swimming pool – 14.5 x 7.5 metres. The pool is solar heated, and is securely gated and fenced.
Pergola with table, sun chairs, changing room behind the pool area.
• Many outdoor seating areas, including a large marble table seating 26 under a huge sun umbrella, and sun beds for the lawn.
• The property is very beautiful with walks through the olive groves and wooded areas. It is walled and gated making it very private.
• Mid week maid service
• Welcome basket
• A good supply of all basic essentials.
• Intercom access directly through to the Estate Manager.
• Wi-Fi broadband Internet access.
• Air-conditioned bedrooms *
• Full central heating *
• Stereos/ CD/DVD MP3 holders.
• TV with English language channels, video and DVD player.
• Traditional wood fired pizza oven.
• Dependance and Studio can be hired along side the Villa for larger groups.
• High chairs and cots available.
*Supplied at an extra cost.
Pets are not permitted.
Check in 4pm onwards.
Check out by 10 am.
Copy of passport and home address of each guests to be provided prior to check in.