Limonaia Piccola a few steps from Limonaia Grande facing each other across the orchard.
Together the properties sleep 16 making them ideal for families and groups of friends. The Limonaia Piccola was where
the lemon pots were over wintered, now a really comfortable holiday home.
As well as the summer months Limonaia Piccola on its own is a perfect getaway in the winter and spring months,
with central heating, open wood fires and sun pouring in through the large windows.
Limonaia Piccola - Accommodation
Ground Floor Consists of:
• Fully equipped kitchen/dining area designed by Barthel of Florence. Opening onto the South facing terrace with table, chairs and umbrella.
• Comfortable sitting area with open wood fireplace and well stocked bookcase.
• A secret staircase leading to the original cantina, which is now a table tennis and tabletop football room with a separate laundry room.
First floor consists of:
• Bedroom 1/ main bedroom – king sized double bed with en suite bathroom.
• Bedroom 2 – 2 single beds or 1 double.
• Bedroom 3 – 2 single beds.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bathroom.
• Sun loungers and umbrellas.
• 2 attractive pergolas for relaxing under.
• Large swimming pool, at the Limonaia Grande.
• Children’s play area in the orchard.
Other Details for both Properties:
• Mid week maid service
• Welcome basket.
• A good supply of all basic essentials
• Intercom access directly through to the Estate Manager.
• Wi-Fi broadband internet access.
• Air conditioning*
• Full central heating*
• CD/DVD/MP3 holders.
• TV's with English speaking channels, Video and DVD player.
• Nespresso coffee machine.
• Cots and highchairs available.
*supplied at an extra cost.
Pets are not permitted.
Check in 4pm onwards.
Check out by 10 am.
Copy of passport and home address of each guests to be provided prior to check in.